Marketing Factors for Your Home
1.Pricing. I will assist you with pricing your home based on a competitive market analysis. This will help you to set the best price on your home so that it will sell within your time frame. The Smooth Move Plan will not accommodate for over pricing, but will sell the home faster, with less hassle, in its highest comparable range.
2. Relocation Program. Information on your property will be put in EXIT’S relocation packages. This will increase your exposure to relocating buyers. Last year, 1 in 4 buyers were from out of town.
3. EXIT Real Estate Professionals Sign. I will have one of our distinctive EXIT Real Estate signs placed on your property, as well as directional signs leading to your home, wherever possible.
4. Brochure Box. I will have a flyer box place on your EXIT sign. I will provide you with extra flyers to help refill the box.
5. Lock Box. I will place an electronic, lock box on your property to increase showings and provide you with the security of knowing who has shown your home.
6. Multiple Listing Service (MLS). I will your home’s information entered into the MLS, giving your home exposure to 1400+ Realtors in Spokane County.
7. Internet. I will have your home’s information entered on REALTOR.com, the nation’s largest Real Estate website, as well as our award-winning EXIT Real Estate Professionals site, Tour Factory, Zillow, Trulia, CraigsList, SpokaneOpen.com and my Professional EXIT Facebook.
8. Email Flyer to Top Realtors. I will email your home’s information to the top Realtors in our market.
9. Mail to Neighbors. I will mail your home’s brochure to 30 neighbors closest to your home. Your neighbors may have a friend/relative that may like to have nearby.
10. Counter Display. We will prepare an informational notebook containing most things a buyer will want to know – Property Disclosure, School Information, Utilities, Homeowner’s Association Information (if applicable), Lead-Base Paint Disclosure, Insurance Disclosure, Mold Disclosure, and a Purchase and Sale Agreement. This information will give buyers the confidence to write an offer.
11. Buyer/Realtor Survey. I will personally follow up with each and every showing with other Realtors, to give you a constant barometer on the feedback people on the showings of your home.
12. Open house. I will hold your house open as often as you desire. (Statistically less than 1% of homes draw an offer due to an open house.)
13. Print Advertising. Spokesman Review and the Journal of Business
14. Transaction Management. I will manage the details of your transaction to ensure that your contract closes on time – and you can move on time. While the industry average has less than 50% of contracts closing on time, I will strive to ensure we meet your time deadlines as I strive for 100%!
15. Weekly Contact. I will contact you weekly to give you an update on the marketing of your home and answer any questions you may have.
Call client to follow-up: Week 1__, 2__, 3__, 4__, 5__,6__,7__,8__,9__, 10__ etc.
16. Full Color Brochures. I will photograph your home and have full-color flyers prepared and available for buyers.
17. Staging (optional). A Staging Consultation will help us prepare your home, so that buyers can visualize the possibilities of them living in your home.
18. Pre-Title Commitment. I will order a pre-title commitment to reduce your risk of any title problems at closing.
I'm here to Offer My Real Estate Service
“ IF you were just
another customer . . .
. . . Then I’d be just
PROFESSIONALISM ~ INTEGRITY ~ SERVICE ~ RESULTS
Let's Open Some Doors!